Rope Social and 201 Workshop
February 3, 2022
Cost: $20/person (Members pay $10)
Dress Code: Casual/partial nudity/nudity
Bring your own matt and refillable water bottle! Join us for a rope bondage class and social. If you have a frame, you are welcome to bring it. There are some hard points available. Mike will be teaching some intermediate rope. There is no newbie class tonight, so practice your single and double column ties before you come!
There is also hemp and jute rope for sale on location.
- If you are participating fully nude or with genital nudity, you must have a towel to sit on.
- If you use our gear, you are responsible for cleaning it after with the medical grade disinfectant.
- You must be double vaxxed (qr code requires) and have photo ID.
- If you are drinking, you must drink responsible
- No body shaming
- This is a queer run space. Any snide comments about sexual diversity, body diversity, skin pigmentation, ETC will have you removed. If you are not sure it is ok to say, talk to the staff for information or take some of the online courses at ASPECC.
- Consent is never assumed. Ask before you touch. Period.