PSA: ASPECC NEEDS YOUR HELP!
WE ARE AT RISK OF CLOSING DOWN DUE TO LACK OF FUNDING!!! WE NEED YOUR HELP.
We are a registered nonprofit corporation (Alberta) and have a licence to operate as a charitable organization (Alberta). We have applied to the Canada Revenue Agency to be recognized as a charity (July 2017). We are governed by a board of directors and our centre is entirely volunteer run. We rely on grants, sponsors, and fundraising initiatives to maintain operation. Every dollar donated by attendees and sponsors goes directly into programming. All of our volunteers, desk staff, office administrators, and presenters volunteer their time and skills to support the centre out of passion for what we stand for and what we offer.
We are entirely volunteer run!
The aim and objectives of ASPECC are to:
- Provide Safe(r) Spaces to gather for social/educational purposes
- Support Sex Positive Values (open and safe communication, ethics, and consensual thinking)
- Provide shame free access to information about sex and sexuality
- Share space with other like minded not-for-profit clubs and/or organizations
How To Help:
- Donate!! The costs of running a space this size with the diverse programming we offer requires regular incoming donations. Every $5/month helps! Check out the donation link on our website: www.aspecc.ca/support-us to set up your monthly donation!
- Have ties to local businesses that might want to help? Email us for a package! firstname.lastname@example.org
- Order your gas cards, grocery cards, shopping, and dining carts through this link https://www.fundscrip.com/support-a-group/KXWXYK
- Shop online at a variety of stores and support us.
If you have any questions or want to lend a hand as we strive to increase our fundraising efforts, please reach out to email@example.com