YMCA Counselling Services
Since 1972, YWCA Edmonton has offered affordable psychological services in our city.
Our doors are open to anyone. Our clients are typically women with lower incomes who are suffering from trauma and are often in crisis, but we offer support to anyone in need.
We’ll never turn you away, even if you can’t afford to pay. Our affordable services ensure everyone, especially those who are most vulnerable, receive quality care.
We’re here for you as long as you need. We’re one of only a handful of agencies in Edmonton that offer ongoing support, with no limit to the amount of times clients can access our services.
We believe in:
- Empowering you to make informed choices and decisions about your life.
- Your ability to achieve positive growth.
- Working together with other community organizations to create your own support network.
- Offering you quality services and expertise from our team of trained psychologists and master’s-level practicum students.
- Mon – Fri: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.*
- Tues & Thur evenings: 5 to 8 p.m. (by appointment only)
- Sat, Sun, and Statutory Holidays: Closed