Date(s) - June 12, 2022
7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Welcome to ASPECC’s Learning About Transgender, Agender, GenderQueer, Gender Fluid and NonBinary group
This group meets on the second sunday of the month, using an online learning environment. Presenters are from the Transgender, Agender, GenderQueer, Gender Fluid and Nonbinary community, who have graciously agreed to participate. Our resident Sex Coach will be monitoring the chat area to ensure that our safe(r) space protools are in place.
You are welcome to attend, to listen or ask questions.
- January: Gender VS Sex
- February: Puberty and Transgender Youth
- March: Suicide Prevention Awareness for Trans Allies
- April: What is Cis-Sexism?
- May: They are not my CHOSEN pronouns-they are just the RIGHT pronouns for me
- June: Non-Binary, GenderQueer, Gender Fluid Agender and more
- July: Trans Experience: The Statistics on Discrimination and Violence
- August: Pronouns
- September: The Transgender Spectrum
- October: Let’s Talk Hormones
- November: Gender Affirming
- December Trans Diversity
Intersted in adding your voice as a transgender/nonbinary person? email firstname.lastname@example.org to participate.
We have zero tolerance for transphbobia, racism, misogyny etc. Attendees can watch and listen, participate via typed chat. Chat is moderated. Persons using slurs or spreading hate will be removed.
Bookings are closed for this event.