Lots has been going on at ASPECC and I wanted to update all you sexy folk who have been so incredibly supportive.
1. We now have warehouse space to lease! 600 or so square feet with a small office. Includes internet access, utilities and operating costs at $1.50/sq foot. You can take the office (an additional 175 sq feet) or not. There is a loading door and gated access. MUST be a sex positive, Queer Friendly person as you share the bathroom and kitchen with us. Preference given to someone from the QTIPOC community.
2. We have one office available! Fair size, window, shared bathroom, shared kitchenette. Great for Massage, life coach, therapist, etc. Again, preference to someone from the QTIPOC community. Costs include wifi access, utilities, operating costs.
3. ### WE GOT A GRANT!!
ASPECC is thrilled to announce that we are the proud recipients of the 2018 Community Arts Grant from the Edmonton Arts Council!
check it out
A huge shout out to our amazing artist, Allison Tunis, for all her generous efforts and for allowing us to help facilitate this program!!
4. Casino Night! I have a list of things that will help to make this event rock:
The Wish List of Things to Borrow:
-Small kids pool
-Pool Diving Rings
-Photo props with vegas theme
5. We need chairs, folding or stacking!! I really thought we had enough, but nope. We need about 20. If you have any, even 1 or 2, and can donate them, it is MUCH appreciated!
6. ASPECC rents out the dungeon space, and/or classroom space. Contact us for details firstname.lastname@example.org